Woman served Neighbor with Acid instead of Sting Energy Drink in Mirpur

An old man resident of Qazi Chack in Mirpur visited his neighbors during light load shedding. He went there to “Beat the Heat” of Hot day, expecting to be served with Cold Drink.

When he visited his neighbors, woman at home took a “Sting Energy Drink” out of Fridge and serve the old man.

Old man drink “Sting Energy Drink” and after drinking Cold drink he feel the pain. He was taken to hospital. In hospital doctors told old man has drunk acid. When Neighbors checked the Bottle it contained Acid instead of “Sting Energy Drink”.

Color of Acid and “Sting Energy Drink” was same and woman could not distinguish it. Due to Hot summer day old man also drink whole bottle.