Wife of a Policeman Burned to death as a result of Gas Cylinder Leakage in Mirpur

Wife of a policeman burnt to death at her home while cooking food in Nangi Area of Mirpur.

According to details wife of Police man Mashkoor Hussain was making dinner for her family when suddenly flame leaped up from the cylinder and she received severe burns. She was taken to the hospital immediately but the doctors were unable to revive her.

She was pronounced death. Everyone in the neighbors was sad on sudden death of lady.