Hafizabad Police have arrested Pir Shaykh Muhammad Hassaan Haseeb custodian of Darbar Eidgah Sharif along with his 5 Mureeds and court remanded them to police for 20 days. They were arrested on 27 may 2017 and next day all 6 of them were remanded for 20 days in Gujrawala Court.
This is the First Picture of Pir Hassaan Haseeb Ur Rehman along with his followers behind bars.
They were arrested for harassing a Supreme Court judge and his family at Lahore-Islamabad Motorway. After which Justice Sardar Tariq Masood, Judge of Supreme Court of Pakistan reported it to police who put them behind bars.
1. Pir Hassaan Haseeb Ur Rehman custodian of Darbar Eidgah Sharif Rawalpindi.
2. Mushtaq Ahmed son of Allah Dad, resident of Sector B-5 Khambal, Mirpur.
3. Mujeeb Ahmed son of Abdul Qayoom resident of Eidgah Sharif, Rawalpindi.
4. Abdul Mateen Abbasi son of Ghulam Qadir Abbasi, resident of Eidgha Shairf, Rawalpindi.
5. Muhammad Jalil son of Muhammad Bashir, resident of Sector B-5 Khambaal, Mirpur.
6. Muhammad Bilal son of Shamas resident of Peshawar.
Pir Hassaan Haseeb of Eidgah Sharif VS Justice Sardar Tariq Masood Road Rage 30 May 2017
Pir Shaykh Muhammad Hassaan Haseeb Ur Rehman of Eidgah Sharif Got Arrested 28 May 2017