Electricity department Chakswari’s line man Manzoor Hussain lost his life after fighting it for two weeks.
Chakswari, line man Manzoor Hussain was suffering in Islamabad Complex Hospital, and passed away after two weeks.
He was fixing an electricity line in Easer Chakswai when he got electrocuted by a 11000V wire and got burnt badly. He fell from the electricity pole, and was taken to a hospital in Islamabad.
His final prayers were said in Kasrandeem, Bhimber. In which XEN Chakswari Khalid Saddique, SDO Mohammed Naeem Anwar and staff participated.
The body was buried in a local graveyard after his final prayers.