Man electrocuted atop roof and dies!

Cable worker Shahzad son of Muhammad Shafiq is a resident of sector F/2 rural area. As the only offspring of his parents, he was much loved. He was well versed in the art of installing cable wires. Every profession comes with risks and perils. But Shahzad’s business leans more on the dangerous side.

A mistake on Shahzad’s part cost him his life. While fixing cable wire in former minister’s roof, he got electrocuted after touching high voltage wires.

The police was informed of his sudden dead and after filing in necessary paperwork his dead was pronounced to be an accident. Shahzad’s body was then relinquished to his family for burial.