Hotel Employee died after receiving Electric Shock in Khari Sharif

Khari Sharif (15 October 2014 – Bureau Report) A hardworking Hotel Employee died after getting an Electric Shock. Tahir Mhmood of Alghar was buried in the presence of hundreds of people in Khari Sharif.

According to details, a worker of Asghar Hotel Palmanda started filling the tubs with water in the morning when electric current came in those water pipes and Tahir Mahmood received a huge electric shock and died on spot. Tahir Mahmood used to work in Palmanda Market and was the favourite of many and people nicknamed him “Raekha”.

The President of Trade Union Haji Mohammad Asghar , Ashfaq Zargar, Zaheer ul Haq, Aftab Hussain, Ishrat Jarral, Shahzad Jarral, Zahid Jarral, Shahid Hussain Shah, Kamran Adalat, Yasir Shah and many others expressed their grief on the untimely death and offered pryers for his forgiveness and demanded from the Government to offer financial assistance to the deceased’s family.