Traders at work electrocuted to death!

Traders hard at work die after receiving electricity shock.

Galla Peghwara Mohira is situated near Kotli. Its resident Chaudhry Muhammad Mushtaq along with his nephew Chaudhry Arshad both worked Islamabad Wholesale Vegetable Market. While raising the shutter of the shop, it got tangled with electricity wires and both died after being electrocuted.

After their funeral prayer, the two were buried in their hometown graveyard. Low hanging electricity wires pose a great threat to the safety of of people. These high voltage wire carry as much as 1000V to more then 230 000 volts. When current passes through human body which is at low potential, it flows subsequently killing the person. The city management authority should not let wire hang too low such that they can cause death.