Tragic As 2 Real Brothers Died and 3 fell unconscious while cleaning water well in Amb Rajgaan Village of Dadyal, District Mirpur. Tragedy has left the whole of Dadyal Community shocked after 2 real brothers were reported dead after they suffocated in a well.
According to details, Ahsan Razaq and Danish Razaq sons of Muhammad Razaq along with other men were cleaning their well situated near their house in Amb Rajgaan Village of Dadyal. They were using a generator pump to pump out the murky water from the well but it turned out to be a nightmare when 2 brothers became unconscious due to to lack of oxygen in the well and they fell down in water. Later a labor man also fell unconscious.
Rescue teams and police arrived on the incident spot, due to lack of equipment it took about 2 hours for rescue teams to took the boys out of water well, and while shifting them to hospital they died.
Deputy Commissioner Mirpur Division told media that the incident happened in Dadyal where 2 young sons of Mr Razaqa named Ahsan Razaq and Danis Razaq died during cleaning water well.
Every one in the town was sad on the loss of two young brothers. May Allah bless their souls in peace and give their family members and friends the strength to bear such a great loss.