Man Chopped Up Girlfriend’s body, Made Necklace from her Teeth is Jailed

Dean Lowe, 33, then made a necklace from Kirby Noden’s teeth after smashing her with a rock and metal pole in a violent attack.

The 32-year-old victim’s body has never been found since the murder in January last year. But Lowe was last week convicted of the murder and on Tuesday jailed for life at Exeter Crown Court.

He must serve a minimum of 28 years. Sentencing the killer, Mrs Justice May said: ‘By all accounts Kirby was besotted with you, following wherever you went, doing whatever you asked her to do.

When she messaged one of your cousins about a form of marriage ceremony that you and she had undertaken on a beach, she described you as the love of her life. You on the other hand spoke of her as of her as “that skanky bitch”.

‘It was Kirby who went out and did the shopping, got the cash, found accommodation for you both; you sat in your basement flat watching TV and taking, on your own account, whatever drugs you could get. On the occasions when you could not afford any more drugs you would blood let, sometimes as much as two pints, for the headrush.’

Lowe struck Miss Noden with a rock which smashed into five pieces and used a metal pole to ‘finish her off’, the court heard.

When the mum of three was dead, Lowe ate, slept, watched TV and took drugs next to her corpse for several days. He then flushed some parts of Miss Noden’s body down the toilet.

The judge added: ‘There is no body to reveal the extent of your deadly abuse. Whatever the time frame this was a pitiless attack on someone who had done nothing but love

you devotedly.’

Paul Dunkels QC, prosecuting, said: ‘Her blood was splattered around the bedroom from the attack upon her and it soaked into the mattress where her body had been laying and it was on the weapons he had used to murder her.

‘No one other than the defendant knew what had happened to Kirby Noden for five months until May of last year when the defendant began to send text messages to members of his family in Cheshire that there had been a body on the floor of the flat which he had cut up and put into bins and down the toilet.

‘They contacted the police and when the police went to the flat the defendant showed that officer the blood and admitted to the police officer he had killed Kirby Noden and disposed of her body.

‘For four months he lived in the flat in the state that it was. Living in the midst of what he had done must have been gruesome.’

Source: Metro

Leave a Reply