First picture of Maria, 25, and Nadia Rehman, 17, were found unconscious and in a ‘half-dead state’ in their room before they were rushed to hospital, but died.
Incident happened in , on January 12 in Mirpur village of Daulat Nagar, near Gujrat, Pakistan. It is believed the girls died from a gas leak from a geyser in their room, which is used to heat water.
Bother sisters who belong to Preston UK, were on a visit to Pakistan with father Abdul Rehman and mother Zarina for the anniversary of their grandfather’s funeral.
Their mum and dad have reportedly accepted that the deaths were accidental, although local police are still carrying out an investigation.
It had been alleged that the girls were poisoned by a gas leak from a geyser in their room, which is used to heat water. But parents of the girls refused to launch investigation in the case.
However police filed the case and started investigation of the case, the girls were buried in local graveyard. Later the the postmortem report revealed the girls died of gas leak as their were not torture signs on
The Foreign Office confirmed two British women had died in Gujrat, Pakistan, and it was offering consular support to the family.
A Foreign Office spokeswoman told Sky News: “We are in contact with the local authorities following the death of two British women in Gujrat, Pakistan, and have offered consular support to the family.”